The first bell for the tower, originally meant to be called Royal Victoria, was first cast in 1856. With a grand ceremony, carried across Westminster Bridge in a carriage by 15 white horses, the bell cracked doing testing and was replaced in 1858.
A6 size (148mm x 105mm)
Hand finished with rounded corners
Produced in our London studio
300 gsm quality pearlescent paper with shimmering effect