The face of the Great Clock was installed in the tower in April 1859 which initially malfunctioned as the cast-iron minute hands were too heavy. Once replaced by lighter copper hands, it successfully began keeping time on 31 May 1859.
A6 size (148mm x 105mm)
Hand finished with rounded corners
Produced in our London studio
300 gsm quality pearlescent paper with shimmering effect