Skip to content

DURHAM (1806)

£3.00
SKU GCA6-CLA121

Text on the reverse side:

A map of Durham from the publication The Beauties of England & Wales, 1806. The present city of Durham can be traced back to when a group of monks from Lindisfarne decided to settle in the area. They chose to build a church on its high peninsula back in AD995.


  • A6 size (148mm x 105mm)
  • Luxury pearlescent eco certified paper
  • Produced in our London studio
  • Trivia fact on the reverse
  • Biodegradable packaging

 

FREE UK delivery for 5 cards or more

FREE international delivery over 10 cards