Text on the reverse side:
Alan Turing, was an English mathematician, logician and cryptographer, responsible for breaking the Nazi Enigma code during World War II which is what gave the edge needed to win the war in Europe. Leading to the creation of the computer, he is an iconic gay icon in the history of computing."
- A6 size (148mm x 105mm)
- Hand finished with rounded corners
- Produced in our London studio
- 300 gsm quality pearlescent paper with shimmering effect
- FREE UK delivery for 5 cards or more!
- FREE international delivery for 10 cards or more!