BRITISH AFTERNOON TEA
Text on the reverse side:
Two meals a day, breakfast and dinner, was the norm in the early 19th C. The 7th Duchess of Bedford is said to have complained of “having that sinking feeling” during the late afternoon, so demanded a pot tea and a light snack in the afternoon - which became a tradition amongst fashionable society."
- A6 size (148mm x 105mm)
- Hand finished with rounded corners
- Produced in our London studio
- 300 gsm quality pearlescent paper with shimmering effect
- FREE UK delivery for 5 cards or more!
- FREE international delivery for 10 cards or more!