WINE LABEL BOOK CLUB
Text on the reverse side:
The labelling of wine has been around for centuries. The tomb of King Tutankhamen, who died in 1352 BC, was laden with wine in jars, that had labels so specific that it could meet wine label laws of several countries."
- A6 size (148mm x 105mm)
- Hand finished with rounded corners
- Produced in our London studio
- 300 gsm quality pearlescent paper with shimmering effect
- FREE UK delivery for 5 cards or more!
- FREE international delivery for 10 cards or more!