DOG OF LITERATURE
Text on the reverse side:
In the Odyssey, is one of the first dogs ever to be named in Western literature - Argos. Having waited for his master to return for twenty years, he is the only one to recognise Odysseus when he does appear. Having seen his master safely home, the old dog passes away in peace. An enduring symbol of fidelity and love."
- A6 size (148mm x 105mm)
- Hand finished with rounded corners
- Produced in our London studio
- 300 gsm quality pearlescent paper with shimmering effect
- FREE UK delivery for 5 cards or more!
- FREE international delivery for 10 cards or more!